During the crowdsale process there will be an allocation of a part of the total amount of Little Phil Coin tokens. The remaining will be used later on to increase adoption of the Little Phil platform and LPC by rewarding users, charities and beneficiaries; to create the Little Phil Projects fund; to reward key contributors to the ICO and the platform; and for the initial support and contribution of the token.
A maximum supply of 1,000,000,000 LPC (Little Phil Coin) will be minted.
These tokens will be allocated as follows:
- 40% to pre-sale and token sale contributors: Issued at the end of the ICO
- 15% to the team: To ensure continued focus on delivering the platform, 50% of these tokens will be will be locked by the smart contract for 6 months and the remaining 50% locked for 12 months.
- 15% to Business Development: Held for future expenses, partnerships, marketing and strategic acquisitions.
- 15% to the LPC Projects Pool: To increase LPC adoption and further develop the logistical ecosystem by means of sustainable development programs and local infrastructure for end-receivers of LPC donations.
- 10% to early backers and advisors: For helping us to launch the project.
- 3% to create bounty programs: Any unused tokens will be reallocated to the LPC Projects Pool.
- 2% for Airdrops: For promotional activities and incentives.